- Data Collection: The personal data we collect include only usernames and passwords, and solely for specific purposes such as identifying game resources. These data are essential to ensure a personalized and secure gaming experience.
- Access and Modification: Users have the right to access and modify their personal data. We provide clear tools and procedures to facilitate this process.
- Deletion: Users can request the deletion of their data by sending a correction email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond promptly and proceed with the deletion of the data.
- Data Security: We implement security measures, including limited database access, offline backups, and data encryption, to ensure the maximum protection of users' personal information. Additionally, the possibility of potential attacks is reduced by the fact that the entire registration process occurs after the user has already entered the Over the Reality app, and access via a browser is not possible.
- Communications: Communications regarding the data policy will be published on our website and at the time of new access to our experiences. Users will be informed in case of substantial changes to this policy.
- Data Retention: We limit data retention to a maximum of 1 year from the user's last access. This period is established to ensure operational efficiency and adhere to the principles of data minimization.
- Minors: The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Cookies: we do not save any cookies through the game on Over the Reality.
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Marco Pizzini is designated as the Data Protection Officer (DPO). He is responsible for ensuring compliance with privacy regulations and serves as the point of contact for issues related to data protection.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Selling Personal Information
Our Site can sell Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Categories of information sold: NONE
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Data Update: 20/02/2024